Hello

Hello

Saturday, 5 February 2011

My Second Day - Greenwich




I had a decent sleep.
It was not dark till 10.00 PM in the night, which was a little bit of annoying as I was sleeping next to the window so it was a little hard for me to sleep and it was cold in the night, I found it hard to sleep I didn't remove my socks and I didn't realize that I had grabbed one of my used socks(The one I wore in flight), But didn't bother getting down again and opening bag to get a clean one- So I used the dirty one.
So after a smelly night I went to have a quick Break fast and then go and explore London. I had brought a map of London which showed most of the attractions here. After planning where to go, I started walking with no luck, I returned home around 3.PM, I got a bit lost in between and had to ask for the directions thrice. Luckily everyone seemed willing to help. I didn't see anything worth other than a funny looking squirrel running across the road-haha!!! Makes me laugh when I think about it. The stupid thing is that its just a normal looking squirrel but I find it Funny looking.

Later My friend Arun Came to see me, we planned to go to Greenwich, Moved that was my first experience travelling in London underground (Tube). Reached Greenwich in 30 mins , Before planning to explore we thought having a drink and then walking around.
Later got back home around 11.pm and then I was to hit the sack, But before going to bed I was thinking of having a shower, But then I was really tiered, By doing this I am not going to change my name to something French, So I have an excuse of not having a shower.. hehe!!!

I didn't take any photos as there wasn't any worthwhile photographing ( Except the squirrel but I wasn't quick enough) I did take a few though But that was for my private collection and I don't want to bore you with those. :)

1 comment:

  1. u could have added some conversation between u and arun

    ReplyDelete