Hello

Hello

Saturday, 5 February 2011

Those Were The Best Days Of My Life !!!


I did my schooling from Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Calicut. (India)When I was young, my life did not revolve around school. Yet, I felt that I had my best memories from my school, and I will never forget the teachers and friends I had met in there.As I progressed through the education system, I came into contact with more and more teachers and my friend circle increased. Some were gentle with us,while rest of them were stricter.These early memories spur me on sometimes, when I look back and lament about how carefree life was when I was still in the early stages of the education system. Those memories of early school life helped me regain my footing, refreshes my soul with confidence and I can start afresh again.
The best thing about this school was that most of the students who studies there are still in touch with each other and used to talk with them most of the days which ever part of the Globe they were.

I miss those days !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment