


Ever since I was a young, I've been a big dreamer, I can recall nightmares and dreams that I had, as young as the age of 4. I almost always remember my dreams and they are always very realistic. Most of the time, I wake up and swear that they really happened. Also, they tend to stick with me all day long, I even write and keep those dreams so that I don't forget them. hehe!!! :)
I can't tell you how many times I have seen things in my dreams and then later down the road, seen them in real life or witnessed something that brought me right back to my dream. I always chalked it up to some sort of weird dejavu..
I remember I watched a movie long back , where a girl had a doubt about dreams and she asked her grand father about it, and he said they do come true, depending up on the color of the dream, Where he said there are two kinds of dreams, One do happen if we forget and other doesn't if we tell to someone else about it.
Do you think that dreams are just figments of our subconscious? Or do you believe that they can come true? Do you think it is just coincidence or can we actually tap into the future through our dreams? I'm beginning to wonder.
No comments:
Post a Comment