Hello

Hello

Wednesday, 22 February 2012

My first few days in London


Now I'm finally here in London. My way of approach to things started changing slowly, and YES !! I'm loving each and every bit of it. Few days later I had to start my new course. Well my first day in college?? OMG!! Just don't remind me!!!! I was not at all impressed with it. Well let's stop now with the college thing here,as I'm getting more pissed of thinking about it.
I started going to the college we had class from Monday to Wednesday and well rest of the days I was free and doing nothing. For few days I started going out in London exploring each and every bit of London and got new facts which I guess not everyone knew about it.I got few from people I met in the pub and few online.Even though English is the language spoken here I have no doubt this is the place were all the languages are spoken than any other city in the world. When you drive or go on a train or a bus after Mile End and Shepherds Bush English is just a foreign language.Well I was surprised !!!
Now going all around my pocket is getting thinner and thinner, Time for me to find a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment